Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello work im wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. A about a year ago my car shut off while getting on freeway. I found the bcm blown and replaced it had no problems for about 4 months. I replaced fuse and good for a while. It happen again the other day and now its becoming everyday. It doesnt pop right away maybe after 10 minutes then i put another fuse in and it pops as soon as i hit the gas. Right after that i make it home. I took out the bcm nothing looks burnt out also wiggled wires with car on to see it cuts of and nothing. Can anyone help me its driving me crazy and im still making payments on it so getting rid of it is out the question. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hello work im wondering if anyone might be able to help me out. A about a year ago my car shut off while getting on freeway. I found the bcm blown and replaced it had no problems for about 4 months. I replaced fuse and good for a while. It happen again the other day and now its becoming everyday. It doesnt pop right away maybe after 10 minutes then i put another fuse in and it pops as soon as i hit the gas. Right after that i make it home. I took out the bcm nothing looks burnt out also wiggled wires with car on to see it cuts of and nothing. Can anyone help me its driving me crazy and im still making payments on it so getting rid of it is out the question. Any help would be appreciated.

Emissions 2 Fuse Open | TechLink

And

http://sandyblogs.com/techlink/?p=1816

1 - 2 of 2 Posts