Impala Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2012 ltz. It's in great shape just under 60k miles. Mods include:
Overkill intake, 80mm Tb, ported intake, jacfab spacer, slp underdrive pulley, magnaflow Hf cats, magnaflow exhaust, overkill e85/ 91 octane tune. Vogtland lowering springs, added rear sway bar, poly bushings, moog endlinks, gm strut tower bars, police brake upgrade w powder coated calipers, aftermarket wheels. Also custom appearance mods. Painted wood trim silver. Probably some stuff I'm forgetting. Car runs great. I am including the mods in the asking price, I will part it out and return to stock if I have to, but would rather not. Asking $12,500. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
^+1. I thought those were MO tags, lol! You must be up near St. Jo. I'm in KCK. Wish I had the funds to warrant an "in person" look at that beauty!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
^ That's funny. I bought my '12 LT from Greg Motors in St. Jo. It was actually on their Savannah lot 10mi. north. Randy Reed had some "buys" too. Before I retired from the sand quarry here in KC, I worked with a bunch of fellas from St. Jo, Savannah, Union Star and Skidmore.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am selling my 2012 ltz. It's in great shape just under 60k miles. Mods include:
Overkill intake, 80mm Tb, ported intake, jacfab spacer, slp underdrive pulley, magnaflow Hf cats, magnaflow exhaust, overkill e85/ 91 octane tune. Vogtland lowering springs, added rear sway bar, poly bushings, moog endlinks, gm strut tower bars, police brake upgrade w powder coated calipers, aftermarket wheels. Also custom appearance mods. Painted wood trim silver. Probably some stuff I'm forgetting. Car runs great. I am including the mods in the asking price, I will part it out and return to stock if I have to, but would rather not. Asking $12,500. Pics to follow.
If you decide to part it out, I'm interested in the high flow cats, cat back exhaust, and SLP pulley.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like this car, I bought the same one last year. To be honest, it's probably the best car I've ever had. In addition, if you plan to buy a used car, don't forget to check the vehicle history. It will help you figure out all the details about the vehicle. I always check vin here www.quickppsr.com.au

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump... I have not been trying really hard to sell the car, kinda hate to let it go, but I need it gone... $12,000 Obo.

·
Registered
2015 Impala 2LT LFX
67 Posts
Still have those high flow cats and if you do will they fit the 2015 3.6 LT lfx ?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Car is parted out. If anyone is interested in the car 10,000 obo. Very clean. Still has wheels vogtland springs police brakes all appearance mods. Only 60,000 miles. Will start a thread soon for the aftermarket parts...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car is parted out. If anyone is interested in the car 10,000 obo. Very clean. Still has wheels vogtland springs police brakes all appearance mods. Only 60,000 miles. Will start a thread soon for the aftermarket parts...
Hi I have cash in hand ready to go for the intake spacers,slp underdrive pulley, ported intake manifold and 80mmtb!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have any parts left? Really interested if so

·
Registered
2009 LT INK SLATE METALLIC, Tint, Custom Clear Smoke Tinted Headlight & Tail Light, Audio System
21 Posts
Do you still have anything left. Interested.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts