Impala Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight is the televised (sadly) prom in Racine and I saw a w body Impala in puke green and a white dropped Caprice 91-96 and an old lifted box Regal coupe in kandy purple. Just thought I'd share. lol I'll update with more when they show up.

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
Man, I dont what is worse... that they are televising the prom, or that you are watching it?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Well, he is in Racine - maybe he finds it interesting. If they televised our local prom, I might tune in for a few minutes. My last prom was 24 years ago. I don't know what all the cool kids are sporting these days.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was bored and the people watching was fantastic. Better than Wal-Mart on the weekend. Also, apparently MTV is filming a show here too. If you guys have ever seen Racine, you'd understand how funny watching prom is and how shitty this town is. lol

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Probably not, I doubt there were any 6 year olds there with their parents getting a case of beer.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^No, just some guy running up and yelling the N word. Then a 400lb prom queen who went by herself and an assload of shutter shades. And *******. lol

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Kids these days...

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Now I want to see the Racine prom!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts