Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an LTZ Impala which seems to come with foglights but i'm not sure how to turn them on. I got my car used a year ago and it appears there are foglights but I never see them appear working, maybe the bulbs are old?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I have an LTZ Impala which seems to come with foglights but i'm not sure how to turn them on. I got my car used a year ago and it appears there are foglights but I never see them appear working, maybe the bulbs are old?

Did you read your vehicle owner’s manual to learn how to turn on the fog lights?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Push in on the rotary headlamp control knob to toggle the fogs on and off. When they're on, you should see an icon light up in your instrument cluster.

Reactions: jasemj3 and sheila

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
It was nice of Tesla to post the information you requested - and rude of you not to acknowledge the post or say thank you.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thank you!!
You're welcome. No worries. I usually consider just a click on the "Like" icon a more than adequate thanks.

Reactions: jasemj3
1 - 7 of 7 Posts