Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled my father's seats out the other week to clean and install an amp and I had the passenger side seat upside down. On the bottom there was a wire harness coming from the rear of the seat cushion that said heated seat or something to that affect. It's plugged in to the harness coming from the floor. I installed the heated seat control from my car but didn't get the light to come on, did any cloth impala come with heated seats? Also realized I was missing the green wire on the hvac harness so I'd have to add it. Is there anything else I need?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I pulled my father's seats out the other week to clean and install an amp and I had the passenger side seat upside down. On the bottom there was a wire harness coming from the rear of the seat cushion that said heated seat or something to that affect. It's plugged in to the harness coming from the floor. I installed the heated seat control from my car but didn't get the light to come on, did any cloth impala come with heated seats? Also realized I was missing the green wire on the hvac harness so I'd have to add it. Is there anything else I need?
The only mfg I have seen with cloth heated seats was Hyundai.

·
Banned
78 Posts
The only mfg I have seen with cloth heated seats was Hyundai.
Nah, GM has a few vehicles with heated cloth seats.

·
Registered
395 Posts
My 2017 Silverado has heated cloth seats. On really cold days it's nice. Also the back heated portion if your back is aching.

Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts