·
Registered
1,556 Posts
wonder what the rwhp is???

i like your sig Angel not as creative as usuall

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
lol with your shop i bet your BUCKET TAXI does angel lol i wasnt impressed with the turnaround burnout on the video :confused:

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bucket was never a taxi. In the video the "caprice" appears to have the open rear end and not a posi. I do not understand what the hype is about this car.....its fugly and appears to be a mix of g8/wimpala and too much de tuning.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
What is that about the Impala also in the line up with the Caprice and Tahoe? It is in the last part of the first video. So is the Impala making another come back, or I should say staying in the line up?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
My bucket was never a taxi. In the video the "caprice" appears to have the open rear end and not a posi. I do not understand what the hype is about this car.....its fugly and appears to be a mix of g8/wimpala and too much de tuning.
i was kidding angel you know the haters on our cars refer to them as taxis

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haters or not, the only thing that will save impala's anymore are our Caprice' since they dont seem to make many parts anymore. Funny they hate the only thing keeping their cars on the road.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I was not impressed either... The burn out turn around, and the curvy road? I can say with confidence that my caprice (which you can see by my signature isn't exactly built) would eat that thing alive in those tests at least.

·
Registered
4 Posts
all these modern chevrolets all look alike. it looks alot like a malibu mated with a 06+ impala. .... im glad chevy brought back the rwd regular car, but its only a police vehicle. they should make the Caprice the 2011 impala or do away with the impala and make a civie caprice ltz or whatever why have two?

they probably won't have rwd in a regular a-to-b car again too many people used to 4wd and fwd now, but it would be nice to see a comeback in V8/rwd across the GM board. like a rwd Lucerne.... or DTS big luxury rwds ... would be so nice....

I wonder if this car will have Camaro running gear available later. Put that 400-some horse V-8 in that Caprice. that be a nice used car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts