Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Looks like the fixed the center console issue raised before, those old pics much have been the detective model 9c3. The 9c1 still has a floor shifter but it's tucked up and over out of the way, leaving room for radio, laptop, and light controls. I hope our highway patrol gets these because I may have to buy one of these coming out of service!

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^I wonder when we'll start seeing ones that were ordered wrong that the depts. will sell. a 9C3 is sounding pretty good right now.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
That was an RS camaro. Which was lame. Lol. But still kuul.

The PPV caprice looks sick. I want that 6.0 and RWD setup.

·
Registered
465 Posts
FYI I talked to a chevy dealer here and i can order my own brand new impala 9C1 or 9C3. also can get the caprice as well. impala starts at $25k while the caprice starts at $30k

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
*wishes he lived in Davenport Ia and had 30K laying around*

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Sooo....is it only a myth that the new Cappie is only sold to Police agencies? Or do you just have an in with that dealer and he's willing to sell you one under the table?? Or did GM just decide our money is just as good as the police's and they want/need it?

·
Registered
465 Posts
not a clue but in talking to the dealer there is nothing "in writing" that the general public cannot order cop caps. now if ya want to put blueberries and cherries on it that's a different story

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: :devil:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I will agree with that. But, I still would.prefer the rumble of a V8.:)

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Haha. I wish it worked lyk that.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts