Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into these from ebay (since not available at carid.com). Does anyone have them and has anyone had any issues with them?

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
???:dunno: Link please looks nice but?

·
Registered
6 Posts
They wont last long... I can tell you just by looking at them i've replaced my halo's in 8 months and the location of those lights wouldnt be the best.. You dont like the projectors? I also thought that was cool to have but its your choice my 2 cents

·
Registered
6 Posts
Oh ok i gotcha your preference your money just giving a another experience the fact that it says "universal" doesnt sound to good and for 50 bucks is screaming a cheaply built product when i bought my first of halos they were out the door in 4 months of leakin heavy moisture build up and one halo ring not coming on.. A real pain in the ass

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
My eagle eyes halo headlights are pretty solid for aftermarket headlights.

Those foglights are very cheap quality Chinese crap.

But for $50 bucks id say go for it and see if you get lucky

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Same quality more than likely.

Spec d tuning while i dont have anything against them they arent exactly a high quality company.

I have had luck with cheap ebay items in the past such as hid kits, headlights and all kinds of stuff.
I wouldnt be against those fog lights just dont get mad if they break or get condensation in them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts