Impala Forums banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Will P
The longer emblem you speak of, I bought an led lit emblem from ebay, its about .4" longer on each end about same hieght. 13$ when I got mine.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Will P
The longer emblem you speak of, I bought an led lit emblem from ebay, its about .4" longer on each end about same hieght. 13$ when I got mine.
You got a listing or item number for that bow tie for me??? I tried searching for one, but had no luck. And if I can't find a black and red bowtie for the front, I will definitely want one of those. Plus, it's gonna look dope with the SS on the top and the blue light shining thru behind them, making them stand out that much more...

If you could post or send me the listing link or an item number for that for me, that would be awesome!

And as for the grill and making it look more Audi-like, I really like what Will did with his and I think it's the best example of how to do it. But the black really helps as it helps hide some of the body lines a little more, as compared to trying to do it with a color like mine... It DOES give one ideas none the less... And I really like how the bowtie sits on the "blacked out" portion of the bumper, making it look larger than the grill really is. Nice work on that Will!

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Damnit! Josh, I went to the junkyard on Saturday and TOTALLY forgot to get that bowtie for you! :bang:

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Honestly, I don't think a red-outline bowtie would look very good on @LazerBlues car anyway - it doesn't fit the "color scheme" he has going...

I was surprised to see that he wanted one for his blue car to begin with... The lit-up blue one above would look a lot better, in my opinion.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
There is red, white, and blue available Jt. Mine was white, then I replaced leds with red

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Actually, I was referring to the "red outline" bowtie logo that @LazerBlue was looking for (read thread above for details) - not the ones that light up. Just didn't see the red-outline bowtie looking very good on @LazerBlue's car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
My apologies, I missed that detail. How about making a new emblem? Making a mold and using casting resin?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts