Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it's possible to make the two main grilles on a 2010 impala front bumper into one? Know there would be alot of cutting and custom work.....just wanna know if it's possible

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Bring your car to a shop and ask them. Unless you have experience in plastic or fiberglass molding and access to the schematics of these grills AND be able to fabricate everything, a shop will need to do it. It will also probably run you well over $500depending on what all you do.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I made something in ms paint as a rough example. I think if done good with black mesh and black mesh fog inserts it would look sick

Attachments

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
I don't think that would look very good... Too large of an open space.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I think it looks sick! Mesh would set it off even more. I would only do it in black though. Chrome would make it look like a cheesy knockoff of a 300c...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If not a funny pt cruiser. Not to mention how's it going to work with the front bumper support brace?

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
... and the upside down bathtub is modded to look worse :biggrin:
I'd rather have that one over a stock one...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
:lol: bathtub.
But I agree.. rather have that one above stock. But then again I'd rather not own a crysler corp vehicle period.

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
I have nothing against Chrysler vehicles, but the pt cruiser is one I'd opt not to own

·
Go Get It
15,055 Posts
Now molding an Audi grill in is a lot more feasible. I wonder how the dimensions line up

1 - 20 of 68 Posts