Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
2010 Impala Ss

I really like my 08 SS Impala. If it was a rear wheel drive it would be a great car. Nevertheless, I am content.

But for 2010/2011, I am looking @ the Cadillac CTS V, the Camaro SS and maybe even the Corvette Z06. But if they are really going to make another Impala SS with a rear wheel drive by 2011, 2012'ish, I will wait!

What would be grand is an Impala SS with everything the CTS V has inside and underneath! Just a thought...

·
Registered
24 Posts
On second thought, if they do decide to make a rear wheel drive Impala then instead of doing a retro design, in my opinion, I think they should continue to modernize the Impala.

The SS model could be a supercharged 6.2L or a 7.L like the one in the Z06 Corvette and a suspension package that will allow it to compete with other sport sedans in its class!

Anyone have the e-mail address to GM's new CEO?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I really like my 08 SS Impala. If it was a rear wheel drive it would be a great car. Nevertheless, I am content.

But for 2010/2011, I am looking @ the Cadillac CTS V, the Camaro SS and maybe even the Corvette Z06. But if they are really going to make another Impala SS with a rear wheel drive by 2011, 2012'ish, I will wait!

What would be grand is an Impala SS with everything the CTS V has inside and underneath! Just a thought...
YEA THAT CTS -V IS A BAD BITCH ANYONE THAT HASNT SEEN CADILLACS 6 SPEED MANUAL RWD !!!!CADDY NEEDS TO GO DROOOOLLLLLL FOR A WHILE LIKE I DID WWHEN I FIRST HEARD/ SAW IT:cool::eek::biggrin:

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
redesign is still up in the air, it will be FWD still :p but according to my sources, it looks better than the 300/charger and a few others... Still waiting the actual photo of the design, but dont hold your breath, i prob wont get it b4 it debutes @ NAIAS 2010/2011

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dig this impy

:wink: I really dig this new concept more than most I have seen it will take some getting used to but I think it will be a smash hit.GO FORTH WITH IT CHEVY PLEASE.We as Impala fans are dying to see this one out on the road .No more luminas with impala bagdes on them I beg ..

·
Registered
5 Posts
They're trying to appeal to a wide range with the mixed design, but for probably, for hardcore users like the older generation or the younger generation like me, it's not as appealing as it could be.. :cool:

(Sorry for the double post, my internet's messing up)

·
Registered
1 Posts
shift

I was wondering how long you think the gear shift on the column will last. The Impala and the Lucerne are the only autos available with them that I know of.
thanks, Joel

21 - 40 of 62 Posts