Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
no its not
orig, GM was SUPPOSED to release an Imp on the Zeta platform, or atleast toying w/ the idea. That got killed off w/ the 2012 MPG bullshit. Now that GM is going broke, they released a PR stating all future vehicle plans are put on hold, and anything that isnt already in production wont be released (most '09 models are being assembled already, anything slated for release 2010 etc..)

·
Registered
18 Posts
no its not
orig, GM was SUPPOSED to release an Imp on the Zeta platform, or atleast toying w/ the idea. That got killed off w/ the 2012 MPG bullshit. Now that GM is going broke, they released a PR stating all future vehicle plans are put on hold, and anything that isnt already in production wont be released (most '09 models are being assembled already, anything slated for release 2010 etc..)
Yeah, GM isnt doing very well right now....

·
Registered
88 Posts
That Zeta platform Impala looks pretty sweet! I wish there was production of those before all this bankrupt stuff. Who knows? I remember back in 2005, I was driving down I55 and I saw a 2005 Impala(along with a few other models) that were rear wheel drive. Note: These cars were on a bed being driven somewhere.

I guess GM was trying out the new RWD back then for possible future plans........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts