Impala Forums banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Nah man it wasn't. Only problem I had was peeling the wire off on the one from the trunk other than that it was easy. I'm only concerned when I wash my car the electrical tape might wear off and get water on the wires though.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
One end of the wire to the black ground. The other to the yellow wire which is the blinker.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
There's a few pictures in my thread, Additions to my new car. I would guess around page 10 or so.

·
Registered
94 Posts
At first, I had an 5-smd led bulb for the license plate and got pulled over for not being bright enough. Paid $27 for three sets of these. Two sets for fogs and the other set, one for the trunk and one for the license plate bulb. Looks awesome IMO.

Amazon.com: 2 pcs Set Waterproof Aluminum High Power 6W 6000K Xenon White Slim COB LED DRL Daylight Driving Daytime Running Light Lamp For Car SUV Sedan Coupe Vehicle: Automotive

Very bright and waterproof!
That looks pretty good not to mention cost effective. I would be interested in seeing the wiring for that setup

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Just positive to positive negative to negative. There's only two wires. And Omar on the back of the blinker there is three wires. One red, yellow and black. One of the wires from the residter it doesn't matter which goes to the yellow wire. The othe end to the ground.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
For the fog lights/DRL lights yes. Wired them into the low beams. Black is ground green is positive.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Mine just hangs behind the headlight. Just name after mounting the headlight that it's no touching anything.

41 - 60 of 127 Posts