Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 ss and was wondering if any corvette wheels will fit this car. I am looking to make suttle changes and I want to base it off the corvette. I prefer to put 06 z06 wheels, I think it would be a good look for the car. Will the offset and lug pattern fit? Also, I am looking at an exhaust from the cat back so it don't void my warranty and I'm leaning towards magnaflow. any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Registered
657 Posts
i dont believe any corvette has a 5x115 lug pattern, and if they did, im sure the offset would be different with FWD vs RWD. i use a +38 offset on my 2000 imp, so yours should not be much different. you want something with about +35 or greater.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have an 08 ss and was wondering if any corvette wheels will fit this car. I am looking to make suttle changes and I want to base it off the corvette. I prefer to put 06 z06 wheels, I think it would be a good look for the car. Will the offset and lug pattern fit? Also, I am looking at an exhaust from the cat back so it don't void my warranty and I'm leaning towards magnaflow. any thoughts or suggestions?
Go with the Magnaflow they sound real nice:biggrin:.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts