Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
i sold my 2010 LS with 178k miles on it (fresh trans within the last year) for 4700 through facebook market place. i was concerned it would be difficult to move as well due to all the lower priced impalas of my generation that were selling for less. but i sold it within a week. honestly to me you aren't far off on the price i wouldn't think. but i will say i've seen 2012's for about 6-7k on facebook as well. maybe throw it up on facebook and see what happens, it's free. just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Well the facts are the 3.6 and the 5.3 have 305 hp stock, but the v6 gets a more reliable 6 speed.

I know this isn’t what you want to hear but they’re both the same body style 2014-2016 limiteds are the same body style as well. So you’re talking 2006-2016 for that body style. You’re honestly needing to find a buyer that knows what the ss is and is looking for an ss not the newer motor with fairly low miles.

Again just trying to put this into perspective from another former impala owners view. I wish you nothing but the best with your sale.

If you have family or friends in a different area or city, maybe try posting it there for a different audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts