Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get $8,000. The car just rolled 125,000 miles. Runs very very strong. New tires, newer struts and springs, 3.9L V6 fresh 15% window tent, Kenwood Double Din touch screen DVD player/stereo, light grey cloth interior, and the body is silver. Price is somewhat negotiable. Feel free to text me with any questions regarding the car. (812)444-914O Thanks. Car is located in Shoals, Indiana.

Attachments

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
You can buy a ss for that price.

Go with whatever price you want but the car isn't worth much more than $6000 especially with the high miles.

Just trying to help you and answer your question.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
No reason to be sorry I was just letting you know I was just trying to help lol I didn't think you were a d*ck at all.

Good luck with sale it's a very clean car.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
08, high miles for the year, but a clean car..

Around here it would be advertised for around $8,000, but DC prices are heavily inflated. $7,000 obo is a fair price on it. If I were going to buy it, I'd pay 6-6500

GLWS, it's a very clean car.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
GLWS, it's a very clean car.
Clean on the exterior well, at least the drivers side. :eek:k3: That's not all that matters.

OP: Post many more pics of the exterior and interior as well. Showing receipts of previous service will help the sale as well. Going by kbb is just a reference and in most cases cars sell for less. It all depends on the market which, is crashing.

Mod: Fix the word tent to "tint" please

·
Registered
117 Posts
You can buy a ss for that price.

Go with whatever price you want but the car isn't worth much more than $6000 especially with the high miles.

Just trying to help you and answer your question.
I wish I could find an 08 SS with 125k miles around here for $8000. I'm in the market to get another impala for my son after he totalled his 08' LTZ. Insurance gave me $11k for it and it had 130k miles. Around here (mississippi) a car like that will be price about $9k and up. We looked at a 06 SS with 189k miles on it and that small (very small) used car dealer wants $9995 which I thought was insane. But those type dealers usually raise the prices around tax time and they are the type of dealers that do in house financing and get the customers who aren't able to get credit anywhere else.

If you weren't in Indiana I would probably take it off your hands.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Their are 707 8th gen (2006-09) impala ss models on cars.com from $7000-$22,000.

And most dealers with knock some money off the price when you show up with cash.

They are out there you just need to look.

And remember a $300 plane ticket to go get a car and drive it home is worth it to save a couple thousand dollars. Don't just shop local
:beer:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Bump for 7K for what looks like a nice car. If my son had his license, I might be all over that. He will need a car in about 2 years though... I was mentally thinking 10-14K, but would love to find something like this for 7K.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some more info on the car. It was purchased with 28,000 miles on it by my grandmother who drove it to work (all highway). I bought it from her with 107k. I have almost ALL receipts of maintenance from the time that she bought it. She is in her 60's so this car has seen nothing but a very light foot for most of it's life.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Price drop. I will take $6,500 cash. Found another car i want, if the other car sells first price goes back up. Will take $6,300 without stereo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also have more recent pics that she the car from different angles.. Would be happy sending them to someones email or via text. I can't seem to add photos from my phone on here. My cell phone number has changed since my original posting. It is now (812)639-426eight

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Cleaned up your thread a little for you. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Price drop. I will take $6,500 cash. Found another car i want, if the other car sells first price goes back up. Will take $6,300 without stereo.
You have the original working stock head?

·
Harley fanatic
118 Posts
still have it? do you come up north any?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts