Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just had a few questions maybe you all can answer for me.
I own a 2008 Impala LS (flexfuel), I love the car and the only thing I hate is I didnt buy the LT or SS.

So my questions are, Is it possible to fit an LT truck with spoiler on my LS, and where can I get some OEM LT rims to replace my wheels and caps?

Also, there are some nice kits out there for the car like the like the Razzi body kit but the bumper is made for dual exhaust.
I looked under my car and notcied the mounts are all in place for the second muffler, so is there a kit to put dual exhaust on this car.
Im not looking for performace gains, just improve the overall appearance of the car. I doubt there is any performace parts for the LS, unless someone knows where to get one.

Also, does anyone know of any websites that have aftermarket parts for the 2008 Impala's?

Thanks for you time, any information would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
the trunk should fit but idk about body kits or adding dual exhaust:wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Answer to my own question

Was just surfing around the net and found a dual exhaust cat back system from magnaflow. ID # 16708. Made to work with all 2006-2008 Chevrolet Impala 3.5/3.9L vehicles.
I gave them a ring and confirmed it would work with all models including the 3.5 with flexfuel.
I told them I wasnt looking for a performance gain but they said it would give a gain, which I wouldnt complain about anyway. Now I am curious as to how much of a gain.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well

It couldnt be to difficult to remove and install the kit.
The mounts for the second muffler are already in place and the kit contains everything you need. Looks like it should only take a few hours from start to finish.
What I aam wondering is if you can use the cat back section of an SS Impala on the LS? Anyone know?

·
Registered
77 Posts
hEY

i Have some sources for the performance parts for the 08 Impala LS because thats what i own and had the same questions. PM me if you want the information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts