Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does a 08 SS Impala have, I don't know what they are called so for lack of the correct word, kick plates? It's the plastic or metal piece that is on the bottom inside by the side seat controls when you open the door. I use it to tap the snow off of my boots when I get in. Is it standard and what do they look like in a SS? I am asking because I was looking at a SS and I was surprised to see that there was none there the whole way around. I've never seen a car without them. Thank's so much!!! : )

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No, I don't believe that there are protective door sills on the 08 Impalas. You can purchase some vinyl ones that will offer you some level of protection, but not on the level of the door sills of the old school cars. You can check eBay or any other source of car parts/accessories for them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I don't believe that there are protective door sills on the 08 Impalas. You can purchase some vinyl ones that will offer you some level of protection, but not on the level of the door sills of the old school cars. You can check eBay or any other source of car parts/accessories for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts