Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2,704 Posts
I'm trying to buy the part for the low beam connector, but I don't know what it's called.
For the head lamp bulb, you want a socket.

This one is for the low beam, H11 bulb.

This one is also for the low beam, but is rated for high temp which should make it last a little longer, albeit at a higher cost.

The heat tends to age the sockets resulting the connections becoming intermittent.

If you can wait a few days, you can a high temp one off ebay and save a few bucks.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts