Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
IMMACULATE CONDITION. 2008 Chevrolet Impala 4-door Sedan with 15,201 miles. Plus its 100,000 mile factory warranty transfers to its new owner. Metallic Mocha Bronze exterior with bronze cloth upholstery. Economical 3.5L V6 Flex Fuel engine gets great gas mileage of 18 MPG in the city and 29 MPG on the highway. Loaded with the mot advanced modern options including tire low pressure warning sensors, Onstar AM/FM/Satellite stereo, side air bags plus... Oil change and tire rotation performed on January 22, 2012. Seats 6 full-size people comfortably. This is my wife's personal car. She parks far away from other cars in parking lots to avoid those typical parking lot dings. Super clean inside and out. Smells like new. No one has ever sat in the back seat. Non-smoker. No pets. No food eating allowed in my car. Seats are covered with quilts and floor mats are protected by another set of floor mats so everything looks brand new inside. No Dings, No dents. Not a scratch. The car looks and drives like a brand new 2012. Pride of ownership and it shows. Hand washed weekly by husband whether it needs it or not. Photos upon request. No surprises and no hidden issues. We just lowered the price by $1,000.00 to the first $13,000.00! Simply beautiful in sunny SW Florida. :yahoo:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
it does have the location....he says SW Florida

good luck with the sell my man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts