Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title states would like to get a hold of a pair of 50th anniversary emblems from the 2008 Impala. if you have them and don't want them let me know also if you find them in a yard let me know. thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
waiting on a call back to see if they have them. so my search may be over! yippie!!

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
For 100 bucks each as mentioned on NAIOA? Yikes....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope getting them from a yard that has a 50th that got POWNED

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ That is absolutely awesome! Hope it works out.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
junk yard just called me. i will have them later this week. got them both for $30 + $5 shipping!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
black gray seats, SS dash accents, SS wheels, FE3 suspension, C pillar badges, door sill plate, embroidered headrests

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Are the door sill plates only for the front doors? And does GM sell any of this stuff?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sill plates are only on the front doors. also yes they sell all the stuff however i have not been able to locate the part #'s for the sill plates or the leather for the seats.

here are the part #'s for the 50th C pillar emblems
right side 25852261
left side 25852262

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'm afraid to ask how much GM wants for them. I'm amazed you were able to get a set from the junkyard!! Nice score! I can see this being a prized "mod/upgrade" for all '08s in the future.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll save ya the trouble of asking GM they are $100.81 a side for the C pillar emblems. still getting part #'s and prices for the sill panels and seats/headrests

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
*sigh* at least that will keep the mod exclusive for a while. I imagine the sill plates will run about the same. I'm not too sure about the seat covers, that one you posted was a little out there for me. Perhaps if they were in a black interior I could have liked them. The headrests are cool though, if they can be color matched to black interior as well..

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I wonder if you showed a picture of the headrests to an interior shop, if they could custom embroider a set and how much that route would cost...

on a side note, wtf is up with GM not supplying rear sill plates??? the malibu has fancy sill plates but none for the rear doors either...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya they will be pricey for a while. still have yet to see a set show up on ebay. also the yard i got mine from said the seats are still in great shape and have the flip fold like mine do . and the sill plates are also new looking. when i go take a trip out that way later this summer i will be hitting him up for the seat leathers and such. also the headrests are black on the black interior and the seats are black with a gray insert to accent the SS style dash. i have 4 of them to look and play with from where i bought my car 2 blacks and 2 crimson reds

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when i have them later this summer i will take them to a place i know of here and get a price. also the leather for the head rests come off as well so i'll see what he can do for leather and emblem as well as just the emblem

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i thought i had posted up the one with the black interior... dangit and that's the one they just sold. but ya picture the seats in reverse where they are majority black with the gray inserts and black headrest

1 - 20 of 106 Posts