Go Get It
15,066 Posts
^^Agreed, the silver stands out more

Thanks Pala, I'll look into it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
update on the impala installed the spacers, upgraded MAF, tb, and e85 kit from overkill and all i can say is its a must get mod if you want the extra hp out of the car the spacers, MAF, and tb added top and mid range power but the e85 was power from take off till up top and redid the headlights a while back and add a projector to the hi beams

Attachments

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Looking good as always man! Glad to see someone else getting some of those mods he offers. The only one I don't have is the e85 due to not in my area. What's that device to the left of the TB has steel braided lines it looks like with the white piece on it? Is that a full projector in the high beam? Looks really dim compared to the other. I got to take to will as I keep getting engine power reduced CEL P2135 for faulty TPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
thankx guys i been on the upgrades for awhile now and haven't had any problems with them.. kg that's the fuel line connected to the e85 sensor then to the 90 degree fitting which is connected to the fuel rail. yeah its a full projector its the same as the other one.. just that it was starting up when i took the pic since its only turns on when i hit the hi beams

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Nice man! Im planning on the intake spacer next, and since the intake is off, i might as well port and polish it.

I just need to buy a got dang hand held tuner.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
comes out to about 250 with the extra set of gasket shipping was combine since i had sent in my extra set of computers .. well worth it!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice man! Im planning on the intake spacer next, and since the intake is off, i might as well port and polish it.

I just need to buy a got dang hand held tuner.

I've actually been thinking about getting a tuner for my SS. Tweak a few things and turn the oil eating DOD off... It doesn't help me with gas anyway considering I drive in the city. If I did highway driving it would be different. I'd rather keep it in 8 cylinder mode anyway. Thinking of the Diablo Infinity unless they have a better one available.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I've actually been thinking about getting a tuner for my SS. Tweak a few things and turn the oil eating DOD off... It doesn't help me with gas anyway considering I drive in the city. If I did highway driving it would be different. I'd rather keep it in 8 cylinder mode anyway. Thinking of the Diablo Infinity unless they have a better one available.

i believe will from overkill sells tunes for the ls4 on his website and he uses diablo infinity as well and hp tuners

·
Registered
308 Posts
Actually now that I think about it... it's the Diablo Trinity lol. Yeah I know he does LS4 stuff, he's apart of the Ls4 Nation group on FB and talks about some products on that.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Curious as to what the power would be on a dyno. Wish I had one closer then 200 miles away.

·
3,934 Posts
comes out to about 250 with the extra set of gasket shipping was combine since i had sent in my extra set of computers .. well worth it!
So you sent in your extra computers before you bought the spacers? That way he can send them back all together?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I have a couple close by ill be getting some numbers soon just need time...

I got the spacers e85 and my computers together since I send them ahead..you can talk to Will he will work with you

·
3,934 Posts
Yeah hopefully i can get a free retune lol

If not il just wait till tax time to get the hand held tune

·
Registered
811 Posts
I have a couple close by ill be getting some numbers soon just need time...

I got the spacers e85 and my computers together since I send them ahead..you can talk to Will he will work with you
Definitely looking forward to seeing some numbers on a dyno.
I plan on eventually getting the same mods from Overkill.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts