Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have a 2007 Chevy Impala LT equipped with with the "mouse fur" cloth interior. I can't stand the seats and I'd like to change them out for more supportive leather seats. Does anyone know of a low cost option for me?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Junk yard.

·
MYAAAAAAAHHH
63 Posts
Look on eBay for member 601automotive he has some ss seats but only has the headrests posted. He wants $900 for the seats shipped. Don't know if that's a cheap option for you though.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
Using the best offer option on ebay iv gotten sellers down to $500 free shipping on front and back seats leather ss seats.

Also you can buy a leather kit and redo your seats in leather instead of cloth. Alot more work but alot cheaper

Also most of the leather seats are heated and have a full power passenger seat

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
The leather seats on the LTZ's are really comfortable. You have to leather protect them though, or else the leather can crack.

G

·
Sure. Go to a salvage yard and see if any late model impala, 2006-2013 , with leather seats have been junked. I replaced my cloth seats in a 2008 impala with black leather seats. A 2011 impala was wrecked but the leather seats were intact. I pulled the seats myself. Cost me $105 for a complete set of leather seats in ecellent condition. The seats are very easy to install. A new set cost you $1500 to $2000. I do agree, the impala cloth seats are not very good to look at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts