Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 LT and the windows stopped working from the driver side and rear controllers (was for about a month). The window controller on the passenger side has always worked. The driver side controller does operate the power mirrors and power locks, but the windows are dead. I changed out the driver side controller w/ no change in the results so I swapped back in the original. After a few weeks of not having windows the car started to go crazy... it did! One monning nothing seemed to work electrically, would not shift out of second gear and all sorts of other electrical issues.. even smelled like buring electronics inside the car. Long story short took the car immedialty to the dealer.. the error codes that the dealer pulled off the car were a couple pages... they said they never seen anything like that. They traced it to a bad battery... low voltage causing all these problem? So the new battery went in and everything was great... for about a week. So now the windows don’t work again (except for the driver side).. it's been about 2 months w/ no windows and everything else is fine on the car... its just the windows. Any ideas would be welcomed? Thanks-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts