Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought two new Chevs in the last half year and when I sell this truck, I will buy another new Chev. This is the limited edition black Night Runner with blacked-out headlights, grille, etc. and dark 22" wheels. Totally factory stock with only 7000 miles. Bought new Dec., 2006 so 29000 miles and 11 months are left on the factory warranty. Adult driven with no damage. 500 h.p. 8.3 liter Viper V-10 with Viper 6 speed manual trans and Hurst shifter. 525 ft/lbs of torque and 500 watts of audio noise-making capability. Interior is two-tone gray and there is a factory stock hard bed cover with spoiler. I will throw in two new and unmounted 325/40 x 22 Toyos and four new and never-mounted stock-appearing black aluminum 22" wheels that I think would look better on this blacked-out beast than the stock charcoal wheels. Service records from local dealer are available. This V-10 requires synthetic lube and a lot of it, so it costs money visiting the service bay for routine maintenance but gas mileage is reasonable. I do not do pictures and am located in Grosse Pointe Park in southeast Michigan. Please e-mail [email protected] if you want a super deal on a great truck. This truck is not a garage virgin and I need something that is better in winter driving up here. Asking a very low $24500 which is less than half of the MSRP. Lien on title by Chrysler Financial.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BAD Economy!

When I can get no nibbles on a Viper Truck with low miles and factory warranty still in effect for less than half the sticker price, the economy MUST be bad. Since everything becomes wonderful when Obama takes office, y'all can start lining up now to make offers on this truck, knowing your debts will disappear and your wages will skyrocket. So, PLEASE....... who will be first to come and get this great vehicle so I can buy another new Chevy? [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts