Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought a used 2005 impala Ls and I love it. But the factory stereo did not have a cassette so I went out and bought a new jvc radio. The 2005 Impala radio has a really good sound system, Bose I believe. I also bought a The CRUX SOCGM-17B to retain the chimes and the bose sound system. But after installing I noticed that the bass and sound isn't as good and strong. Any suggestions ?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Think the Problem may be that you have a Bose system and your CRUX SOCGM-17B doesn't work to keep Premium Bose, OnStar or Steering wheel controls. I don't think that is the right Harness for your car.... You my want to use Metra GMOS-01 .. If you have an AMP.... GMRC-01 if you don't have an amp.

There are more harnesses out there and really depends on what you are trying to keep when you do the change. Chimes, OnStar, Steering wheel controls and so on....

Also in the end, Not all systems like this like making a change to a Aftermarket system and in the End may want to do a AMP Bypass to get the Best sound from your new Aftermarket Deck....

James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.