Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am also on naioa.com, grandprixforums.net and oqcgp.com and came on here and found out I made a account back in 2009 lols! guess when I bought the car but I dont remember making a account lol.
Anyways I have a 2005 Impala LS, done a few things to it over the years, here are some pics and videos.
mods currently are: HAI,HV3,SD Headers,Deleted cat,resonator delete,08 Impala SS exhaust,Magnaflow tips,180 tstat,91 Octane Overkill Incar tune. and VHT tinted tails. and full synthetic oil(on royal purple atm but that may change)

Here are some videos of how the exhaust sounds
when car is cold/first start of the day(click on pic for video)

and after I let it idle for 15 minutes, and some revving slowly to 5000 rpms
(click on pic for video)

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
Welcome!!! :beer: Now, I have nothing to complain about....you posted pics right away! Dang....:lol:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Well welcome to the forum! She looks great and you have done some excellent mods. That is some of the best tint on the tail lights I have seen also.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!!! :beer: Now, I have nothing to complain about....you posted pics right away! Dang....:lol:
dont forget to check out the vids! :beer:

Well welcome to the forum! She looks great and you have done some excellent mods. That is some of the best tint on the tail lights I have seen also.

thx! it took alot off work lol, unfortunatley the right tail light turned out lighter then the left, but it will suffice for now

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Either way it's good enough to appear factory or professionally done

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Very clean looking impala, lots of mods. Plan on some aftermarket wheels perhaps??

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Either way it's good enough to appear factory or professionally done
Thx, took alot of work so means alot :yahoo:

GTXKen,kingnutin thx for the welcome! :eek:k3:

Very clean looking impala, lots of mods. Plan on some aftermarket wheels perhaps??
tint soon if i can sell my topswap(was going to topswap a but decided reliability over performance) rims one day if I can find a good deal.

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
Thats a COOL dog you have there! BIIIG! Is that a German Shephard? Lets see some PICS! Beautiful DOG!:eek:k3: My brother has a Golden and a rescue Black Lab...I don't have pics of them here, though...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn that's a nice looking 7th gen. Welcome.
Thankyou :beer:

What % you going with.?
I have no idea i never have got tint before lol.

Thats a COOL dog you have there! BIIIG! Is that a German Shephard? Lets see some PICS! Beautiful DOG!:eek:k3: My brother has a Golden and a rescue Black Lab...I don't have pics of them here, though...
Thanks! ya he is a German Shephard, Bi-color(black with gold legs)
here are some pics when he was a puppy and growing

I could go on and on but i got way too many pic lol

the latest ones
[/URL]

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
Dude, that is one BEAUtiful dog! I love Shephards! That last one is a cool shot!
He has very intelligent eyes too....

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya he is a very smart dog

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Beautiful dog! I was gonna say he looks like a smart one for sure, trade ya lol.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so how do I remove the woodtrim?? I want to plasti-dip them.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone? I tried searching with no results beside 8th gen how-to remove wood trims...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts