Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just got a 2005 Impala, Its dark blue and we are wanting to get some plug and play LED taillights for it. Has anyone used them and what did they think. We were looking at the ones off of Ebay. Any Advice?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
^We've actually discussed this a lot but nobody has taken the plunge. lol They look nice, but shop around on eBay because some are $200+ while others are $150-ish for the same product.

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
^We've actually discussed this a lot but nobody has taken the plunge. lol They look nice, but shop around on eBay because some are $200+ while others are $150-ish for the same product.
yeeah lol im thinking of doing it in a few paychecks well see haha they look pretty trick

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think we are going to do it in a few checks as well, as soon as we get the tag and everything paid for. If anyone has them please post. Very interested in seeing what they look like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pilot Plug in LED 3157 bulbs

HAs anyone tried these. I bought them for my licsense plate and taillights. The taillight need resistors added for the turn signals so they do not flash fast. I have the resistors but do not know what wires to tie it to. There is a black, yellow and brown wire. which 2 do I tir it to. Cannot find a wiring diagram that matches that.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
If its the same as the 8th gen, then one end of the resistor goes to the black and the other to the yellow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts