Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im looking at buying a 2005 Chevy Impala LS and i was wondering if it had an MP3 jack and if it had a multiple disk cd changer? along with that, i want to know what people think of this car who have had one. I live in new york so the winters are bad.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, im looking at buying a 2005 Chevy Impala LS and i was wondering if it had an MP3 jack and if it had a multiple disk cd changer? along with that, i want to know what people think of this car who have had one. I live in new york so the winters are bad.

Thanks
by mp3 jack what do you mean? AUX? if yes then no it does not have that. it has a single cd slot.
i think its a good car, but it does eat alot of gas. i would say 20mpg city

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I have an 04, love it. It started out as a lease, ended up buying it out. I still get 25mpg average, and have modded the piss out of it so, it gets fairly good milage ;) Make sure you get the 3.8 not the 3.4. they usually get about the same mpg, but you'll be happier with the performance of the bigger engine.
Some dealers install aftermarket 6disc changers in the trunk as a dealer option, but generally it's just the single. I believe the newer style Imps have an AUX jack, but for about $20+ you can get a cheap RF modulator for your MP3 from radioshack/BB/CC tune your radio to xx.x and use your MP3 that way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts