Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased # 25 indy ss and I am looking fo keeping factory and upgrading ...muffelers....air intake filter...for better performance...any ideas?

I am all about gm factory look....but if I need other venders its fine..

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have just purchased # 25 indy ss and I am looking fo keeping factory and upgrading ...muffelers....air intake filter...for better performance...any ideas?

I am all about gm factory look....but if I need other venders its fine..
In my car I did k&n air filter, 180 degree t*stat, installed a smaller pulley to a 3.4 inch, auto lite spark plugs (104's), and I would recommend a Airaid Throttle Body Spacer only if you like the supercharger noise, only works well if you have a cold air intake with it. I also got mufflers but im not a fan of them n when I have extra cash im going to get rid of them and get something else but not sure what. Let me know what you going to do to your ride...

By the way these are all easy to install the only difficult one is taking out the pulley and putting a smaller one, its little confusing on setting up the puller tool.

·
Registered
657 Posts
the number is only for the INDY models. there were only like 4088 or some crazy number made. you just have the plain ole SS.

·
Registered
657 Posts
not really sure, i know they came with a certificate when purchased new that had the number on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts