Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I might buy a used car and if I do it will be down to the 2004 Chrysler Sebring or a 2004 Chevy Impala. Both have about the same mileage but the Impala looks like in better condition overall. They are both price around 9k. Any advice?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2006 Impala and love it. It handles well, has great power, huge trunk, and decent mpg. I've heard more negative than positive on the Sebrings. My parents rented a sebring on vacation and returned it for another model since it didn't have much "zing" as my father put it.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
haha thats funny like 6 months back i was thinking about both cars aswell along with a few others but anyways i test drove both the sebring and the impala the sebring was too stuffy and small for my liking and i test drove the impala and liked it alot so thats the car i ended up with and i dont regret it.. u should def go with the impala.. 9K whats the mileage on it?

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Well you said it yourself the Impala is in better condition for it is the better car! Buy and enjoy the Impala.

·
Registered
557 Posts
The sebring doesn't age well, with a lot of suspension noises. The impala's keep riding nice for a long time. Also parts are cheaper for a chevy then for a chrysler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts