Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a flat tire on my 2004 chevy impala. How do I get the message center to stop displaying low tire pressure (I already had the tire fixed)?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
you will have to reset it using your radio if its the factory one, but i kinda forgot how to do it, I had a 2000 impala on 20inch rims and that thing use to allways go off. try turning off the radio, then hold the power button for 5 secs then a menu should come up on your radio.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reset it through the radio controls. It shows in the manual. I think you need the key in the on postion and press and hold the tune knob. It will go to settings. There is another knob for scrolling through all the spots, but I forgot which one. Go to tire pressure. If you can't get it, send me an email. I'll look it up when my wife gets home with the car.

OK, if you're still watching, try this. Key on, radio off. Press tune / display knob for nearly 10 seconds. 'Settings' will show up. Press next ( above tune knob ) and scroll to tire pressure. Press preset 1 button. Radio says reset. Press display button.
Press prev button until 'exit' appears. Press display button. Done. Now wasn't that easy?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reset it through the radio controls. It shows in the manual. I think you need the key in the on postion and press and hold the tune knob. It will go to settings. There is another knob for scrolling through all the spots, but I forgot which one. Go to tire pressure. If you can't get it, send me an email. I'll look it up when my wife gets home with the car.

OK, if you're still watching, try this. Key on, radio off. Press tune / display knob for nearly 10 seconds. 'Settings' will show up. Press next ( above tune knob ) and scroll to tire pressure. Press preset 1 button. Radio says reset. Press display button.
Press prev button until 'exit' appears. Press display button. Done. Now wasn't that easy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
To reset it on a 2003 Impala LS Sport

Turn ignition to On but do not start the car

Pull the light switch out to the parking light position and push in.

Repeat this 3 times total

8o)

PS.

To reset the change oil light

Turn ignition to ON

Depress Gas Pedal to floor and release - do this 3 times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts