Impala Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Grandmas 2004 Chevy Impala,Says Check Engine And We Do But Nuthings Wrong We Look at te oil everytrhing
but still nothing

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Take it to the dealer and have it checked out. Something is wrong or the light wouldn't be on.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The check engine light comes on when the computer gets a signal that something isn't right.To find out what it is you have to hook it up to a scanner, get a code and that will tell you why the light came on.most Auto Zone auto parts will get the code out for free!

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Haaaaa

From my Galaxy S3 while driving
What was the point of this? At least explain your humor or don't post. Why did you bump this old a$$ thread? That's what happens when I look at my "user cp" and don't pay attention to the post date. :bang:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Strange. I use autoguide from my phone. The last few days ive noticed it quotes the wrong post. This time I didn't use 'quote' and never noticed.

Apologies for the techno-glitch. Autoguide has more than enough bugs :(

From my Galaxy S3 while driving

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
His post says re white wall debate obviously it got sent to the wrong thread.

No need to be a complete douche to people and idk if you got the memo but your not a mod.

Your a normal member like us being a douche to people not helping

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
His post says re white wall debate obviously it got sent to the wrong thread.

No need to be a complete douche to people and idk if you got the memo but your not a mod.

Your a normal member like us being a douche to people not helping
I know I am not a mod :eek:k3: How am I being a douche? Didn't see the re: so that's my bad. Just tired of spending my time replying then, come to find out it's old and likely the OP won't ever see it. Yes, I spent a few minutes writing a reply to the OP. Joe, you owe me those couple minutes back of my life :giggle:

Here you go with name calling again.

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
If you weren't being a blank then there would be no reason to call you a blank.:eek:k3:

I could call you a meanybutt if it makes you feel better about being mean to people.:giggle:

Seriously dude just try and be nice to people instead of jumping all over there shit when you think they messed up.:beer:

And if your tired of spending your time relying to people then don't reply lol no one is making you reply to a certain amount of threads and you sure don't need to take your frustration out on people on a online forum.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Closing this old thread. Joe, I don't actually understand how this happened. Clearly you were trying to post in the right section/thread. you think it had something to do with your new phone? what kind of phone is it, in case of the start having similar problems?

And yeah G25Racer, there are better ways to handle things like this, such as taking a moment to look closer before calling somebody out. We are going to bring civility back to this forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.