Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car has 59,000 miles on it, for 15,000$
Is that a good price?
I mean, it has everything you can think of in it and it is supercharged. Online it says its valued at 17,000.
If anyone has any thoughts on the car, let me know.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
If blue book is 17,000 and you can get it for 15,000 that is a good price. Will this car fit your needs? Is it the car you really want? Would you be happy with this car? I like the body style of these cars, I also love the Impalas for I own a 77 Impala.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is that a good price?
I mean, it has everything you can think of in it and it is supercharged. Online it says its valued at 17,000.

I recently just bought this car in practically mint condition with only 52k on it, mine came with the super charger and is completely tinted all around, i only paid 13,500 for it, you might want to consider bargaining a good bit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is that a good price?

I recently just bought this car in practically mint condition with only 52k on it, mine came with the super charger and is completely tinted all around, i only paid 13,500 for it, you might want to consider bargaining a good bit, but in regards to the actual performance, i love everything about the car, do not have one complaint besides the fact that with the addition of the super charger the gas is not too great

1 - 4 of 4 Posts