1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Ok I have now seen it, I like it, but how did he do it? How did the V-6 FWD out run the Viper? I am guessing that the driver of the Viper could not handle his car.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok I have now seen it, I like it, but how did he do it? How did the V-6 FWD out run the Viper? I am guessing that the driver of the Viper could not handle his car.
x2, he had to lift.

Impalas are great cars but that Viper can go head to head with a vette. Impala is out of its league.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Im assuming that you guys are assuming that that car has the original motor:) Remember, they have made honda's with more HP than the viper. If you look hard enough, the impala almost likes like it has slicks.... meaning it might have more to it. BTW Congratulate me on my first speeding ticket this morning, got caught spanking a mustang:)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Im assuming that you guys are assuming that that car has the original motor:) Remember, they have made honda's with more HP than the viper. If you look hard enough, the impala almost likes like it has slicks.... meaning it might have more to it. BTW Congratulate me on my first speeding ticket this morning, got caught spanking a mustang:)
IIRC that Imp is pushing 450+WHP on a T70-76 Intercooled...and yes those are slicks up front

GBA,
What yr Stang? and congrats ;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
getting caught the right way, gotta feel proud and shamefull at the same time.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
IIRC that Imp is pushing 450+WHP on a T70-76 Intercooled...and yes those are slicks up front

GBA,
What yr Stang? and congrats ;)

looked like a newer "GT" type lol, Had a freaking ricer wing on the back long enough to provide lift if that ford could ever get past the 3 digit barrier on the highway :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts