Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the wiring harness for my 2003 impala to convert my stock radio over to my dual XDVD8181 touch screen unit. I found something from scoche that seems to work, but was wondering if there was a way i could do this that someone else knows? I am going to be hooking up 2 kicker subs and a sony xplod 1000w amp.

I have read up on some of the past articles and I dont need the stereo unit to control my status lights or anything but the door beeper, so no problems there.

Let me know, anything is helpful! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
YOUR QUESTION IS VERY CONFUSING AND W/ ALL THE STUFF THAT COULD GO WRONG U MIGHT AS WELL TAKE IT TO A SHOP THAT WAY U HAVE A WARRANTY IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG ( WIRING FIRE ETC ) I ALSO HAVE A DUAL TOUCHSCREEN IN MY 95 ALL INSTALLED MYSELF THOUGH :biggrin:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Metra electronics makes some good harnesses which is what I used for my Pioneer In-dash. The GM-OS4 is the one for onstar and integrated factory amp which also keeps all of the warning chimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.