Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 2003 impala and i want to put a precision turbo and i want to know if my impala will run faster

and in what helps the precision turbo

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sure better for about 5-6 thousand
Depends on lot of things like the health of the motor
Present state ( shape) with a pretty fresh engine an turbo kit should press
About 4-500 horse power v-6 are v8
But v8 should make 75-100 ft pounds of torque more tho

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Holy 5 year thread revival batman :cool:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Maybe with an ls swap....

·
OEM LOL
3,804 Posts
My bad all I need is a complete healthy low miles motor $900 on eBay and a $6k turbo kit. So realistically $7k (extra $100 cause I'm a baller) and I can push 4-500hp brah werd up. You guys got links? And does it come with a sticker kit for my windows?

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Any brightly colored bits to add 100RWHP?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your an idiot if your buying eBay turbo kits have fun when you blow your motor up. You can't just throw a turbo kit on a car that was meant for natural aspiration and expect it to run fine. The na motors piston, valves, crank etc won't hold up to boost for long. I have Ben messing with turbos for a longggggg ass time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm with that last comment turbo cars have to have turbo motors electronics fuel systems exhausts an more can't just make 8:1 motor turbo an real turbo motors are are expensive as kid we put blower on new 95 mustang with lot extras last about week for we parted car out haven't even made first payment for bitch was just rolling chassis motor wasn't even good core lmao lesson learn to friend an me we thought with 6 psi pulpy last longer that that tell computer keep fucken with timing so we adjusted it one time had pull it home... Good ole days

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
Cool story bro. Uhh... but, why does everyone keep bumping this old thread?

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Story? More like cool super-run-on sentence without anything resembling punctuation! Almost impossible to read/understand!

Ooops - just bumped this worthless thread again - just like you did @zerialz! :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
1,591 Posts
Yeah my sarcasm doesn't show in text.. Woops new bump lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts