Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...What's the problem? My Service Traction System light comes on sometimes and I hear what sounds like the car adjusting something. It does not come on all of the time but the ABS light is on all of the time. I had the brakes serviced about a month ago so I have new brakes. What is causing this and how much should I estimate the cost to repair the problem?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Could be the ABS computer - I had the same problem on our Audi and fixed it for $250 by going to http://www.ModuleMaster.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i own a repair shop,and its not as bad as it sounds on this one,it could just be maintenance reminder on it causing this to happen they will do this ever so many miles,but i would have it checked,because when they was doing the brakes on it they might have hit a sensor and knocked a wire loose on it or something,but its not a big major thing with it,but take it back and have it checked,at this time there would be no way as to guess the cost of fixing it,if its a loose wire,probably 0 cost on it,but have it checked to be sure,good luck i hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts