Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had nothing but problems with this car since I bought it. But anyways here is my question. When i first bought the vehicle i started to notice that a message was popping up "Security" and it never went away. I took it to an electrician who ended up changing the Pass lock control module. Everything was ok for a while until my brake lights suddenly went out. Only the center eye works. Some mechs. have told me its the signal switch. Nope tried that. My next bet is the BCM can anybody help?
I wish it were the bulbs that were the problem. Thats the first thing I checked. Also check the fuses and Brake Switch.
where can I find the four-way flasher. I did know that there were 2 switches but from the mech. told me the switches were good? Im stressed please help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
did you check the bulbs? if the third brake lite works, then its not the switch or fuse. Probably bulbs, ground, or wiring? id guess

·
Registered
557 Posts
I had problems with the harness in the trunk had rubbed through, and actually cut through the brake light wires. I would check that wiring harness first before you go any further.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts