Impala Forums banner

2001 Impala rims for sale

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Pepsiboy 
#1 ·
I have 4 rims from a 2001 Impala that I need to sell. I kept them when I scrapped out the 2001 Impala after a deer collision. The tires only hat about 600 miles on them at the time. I have now put those tires on my 2006 Impala. the rims are different between the 2001 and 2006 Impala and the wheel covers will not fit correctly.

I don't know what these 4 rims are worth, so I will consider all offers.

Contact me by e-mail silentkingfisher42@outlook.com . Use subject line "WHEELS". I will post pictures of the rims here in the next few days.

#2 ·
S
I have 4 rims from a 2001 Impala that I need to sell. I kept them when I scrapped out the 2001 Impala after a deer collision. The tires only hat about 600 miles on them at the time. I have now put those tires on my 2006 Impala. the rims are different between the 2001 and 2006 Impala and the wheel covers will not fit correctly.

I don't know what these 4 rims are worth, so I will consider all offers.

Contact me by e-mail silentkingfisher42@outlook.com . Use subject line "WHEELS". I will post pictures of the rims here in the next few days.
Size?

#3 ·
I'm sorry about the delay in getting pictures of the rims posted. Had a family emergency to deal with.

Here is a picture of the rims. They are 6.5 inch by 16 inch factory steel rims from a 2001 Chevrolet Impala LS. They are take offs from a car that was totaled in a deer collision.

I'm asking $50.00 each, or best offer. I will not ship. Pick up in Shell Knob Missouri ONLY.

Contact me by e-mail at silentkingfisher42@outlook.com with subject line of WHEELS for directions to my place.

Dave

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Rim

#5 ·
@Pepsiboy : Yeah ... the problem is these rims are everywhere, and they're just the base steel rims (exactly what I have on my 2002 LT with nearly 247,000 miles now).

Here's my prediction of how it'll go at the junkyard:

YOU: "How about $80 for all four?"

J/Y GUY: "How about $50 for all four?"

YOU: "How about $65?"

J/Y GUY: "I'll give you $60 even. Final offer!"

YOU: SOLD! :D

#6 ·
@Pepsiboy : Yeah ... the problem is these rims are everywhere, and they're just the base steel rims (exactly what I have on my 2002 LT with nearly 247,000 miles now).

Here's my prediction of how it'll go at the junkyard:

YOU: "How about $80 for all four?"

J/Y GUY: "How about $50 for all four?"

YOU: "How about $65?"

J/Y GUY: "I'll give you $60 even. Final offer!"

YOU: SOLD! :D
NOPE ! ! ! At the recycle yard they will go by price for weight. Maybe $35, but, I don't care.

#10 ·
OK, I did your leg work for you. These rims will fit ONLY the 2000 and 2001 Impala LT's. They will NOT work on the 2012 LT, as the offset is different. He did not say how much different it is, just that the offset is different.

SSSOOOO, if anyone has 2000 or 2001 Impala LT, they can come get these if they want them for $10.00 each.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.