Impala Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 rims from a 2001 Impala that I need to sell. I kept them when I scrapped out the 2001 Impala after a deer collision. The tires only hat about 600 miles on them at the time. I have now put those tires on my 2006 Impala. the rims are different between the 2001 and 2006 Impala and the wheel covers will not fit correctly.

I don't know what these 4 rims are worth, so I will consider all offers.

Contact me by e-mail [email protected] . Use subject line "WHEELS". I will post pictures of the rims here in the next few days.

·
Registered
'12/'13/'16 Limited LT's
3,428 Posts
S
I have 4 rims from a 2001 Impala that I need to sell. I kept them when I scrapped out the 2001 Impala after a deer collision. The tires only hat about 600 miles on them at the time. I have now put those tires on my 2006 Impala. the rims are different between the 2001 and 2006 Impala and the wheel covers will not fit correctly.

I don't know what these 4 rims are worth, so I will consider all offers.

Contact me by e-mail [email protected] . Use subject line "WHEELS". I will post pictures of the rims here in the next few days.
Size?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry about the delay in getting pictures of the rims posted. Had a family emergency to deal with.

Here is a picture of the rims. They are 6.5 inch by 16 inch factory steel rims from a 2001 Chevrolet Impala LS. They are take offs from a car that was totaled in a deer collision.

I'm asking $50.00 each, or best offer. I will not ship. Pick up in Shell Knob Missouri ONLY.

Contact me by e-mail at [email protected] with subject line of WHEELS for directions to my place.

Dave

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Rim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts