Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I ran into a charger at a stop light and me and my brother both looked at each other and smiled.... Lol I looked over in the other car, and we both knew what was gonna happen next! What are your predictions of the outcome?

G

·
0 Posts
lol bro im juss tellin it how it is......u already kno theres a certain 3.8 doors i want to blow off

the 3.8s torque might have kept u in the race for a lil bit......but the HP isnt there

now an 8th gen 3.5 would have owned it from beginnin to end

·
Registered
60 Posts
lol bro im juss tellin it how it is......u already kno theres a certain 3.8 doors i want to blow off

the 3.8s torque might have kept u in the race for a lil bit......but the HP isnt there

now an 8th gen 3.5 would have owned it from beginnin to end
i would have to agree, even with all i have done with my '02 very doubtful messing with a charger. my buddy has one it is moves pretty damn nicely.....its v6 one. diff periods of time diff engine standards, i say in reality dead butt kickin.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I love these snail versus turtle debates. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To be honest no lie my people's...... I won!! Believe it or not, it was a short race maybe to stop lights but it was night time so no traffic really except for a bus that was unfortunately in my lane just up ahead. But somehow was able to squeeze I little in the other lane and pull it off. The charger turned left and I kept goin straight. Fun times on the road back home from hollywood lol

G

·
0 Posts
its cause of ya torque.......if the race would have had some distance on it.....the charger would have pulled on u

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mixedimpala04
Yeah it is fuxed up lol!! Just realized what you meant ahaha thought you meant fix my bad ahahahaha but at the time it was running like achamp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts