Impala Forums banner

461 - 477 of 477 Posts

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #461
The zzp coilovers are being made by BC racing. So i bet they will be awesome. Will definitely be performance to fit.

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #462
Welp, decided to go the cone filter route, bought my brackets and maf housing adapter.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
The zzp coilovers are being made by BC racing. So i bet they will be awesome. Will definitely be performance to fit.

Sounds good to me. I have lowering springs (not installed) but I'd really like to have coilovers. It's my daily driver and we get a decent amount of snow up here in Michigan. So haven't the ability to lower my car in the summer and raise it in the winter would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #464
Sounds good to me. I have lowering springs (not installed) but I'd really like to have coilovers. It's my daily driver and we get a decent amount of snow up here in Michigan. So haven't the ability to lower my car in the summer and raise it in the winter would be nice.
Use lowering springs amd be your neighborhood snow plow :lol:

Just the abililty to lower or heighten the look of your car in certain situations is what the buyer needs. My guess on cost is close to $1200

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Or, for $1200, you can buy a winter beater like me :D

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #466
I know right. Honestly i dont think im even going to get car parts any more for the impala. Life, life, life

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #469
Well im back. Fresh new pictures of the impala. Updates to the impala so far: lowering springs (installed the front so far), black vinyl roof wrap, tail light vinyl tint, plastidipped the charger wheels black with some chrome and upgraded the sway bar to a solid 33mm.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Yea I don't care for the gen 8 Impalas either but I do like that black roof wrap.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Welcome back to the forums Impalavision. Nicely done upgrades. You definitely have one of the sweetest 8th gens. :)

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #473
Welcome back to the forums Impalavision. Nicely done upgrades. You definitely have one of the sweetest 8th gens. :)
Thank you man i really appreaciate it. Glad to be back.

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #475
That's one mean looking Impala, bro. I love the black wheels and tinted windows combo. The car looks sick.
Thank you. I currently went to the stock color on the wheels. But will be doing a change soon.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Great looking car!

461 - 477 of 477 Posts