·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Rear mount turbo setup...:idea:

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Turbo setup huh? Never heard it on a impala 8th gen. Supercharger yes.

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Looks good man!

I know you already addressed the badges, but may I make a suggestion that you may not have thought of?

Well too bad, cuz I'm doin' it anyway :yahoo:

A member on here did this mod, and I absolutely loved the way it came out. Haven't seen it anywhere else either.

Also, get some new wheels! those wheels don't do justice to the work you put in on everything else!!

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
The impala letting does look nice in that's spot. But for me the badges don't bother me.

Trust me I'm trying to work on some rims. Trying to work on the new camaro rims. I have them on my eyes on know the lug pattern is 5x120 but I can try and do something to fit 5x115. And maybe plastidip them babies black.

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
They would look good, but you'll have a helluva time trying to get them to fit. You'd need to have them redrilled to 5x115, and then you've still gotta worry about the backspacing and offset.

Black dipped LTZ wheels look good, and since they're stock wheels, you can probably find them cheap. Plus they're 18s vs the Camaro's 20s (harder to bend)

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yea that's true... maybe get adapters for my 5x 115 to 120. What are the tire sizes on the camaros? I knw 255 will fit cuz that's wat I had.

As for the ltz rims I think they are hideous. I go more for the 5 spoke rims like the camaros or SS. Or the dodge challengers.I rather get 20s to fit my fender spacing that the 8th gens have in the back

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
True, challenger rims would be a lot easier to fit on. Charger rims as well

·
Banned
748 Posts
@ 1impalavision1 :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:

But maybe...
:wav:

aah nvm i think :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
True, challenger rims would be a lot easier to fit on. Charger rims as well
Yea but everytime I look at stock rims on craigslist the price they want is like buying new set of rims. Not stocks

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
@ 1impalavision1 :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:

But maybe...
:wav:

aah nvm i think :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l: :icon_puke_l:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I have a damn stalker!

Will any admin deal with it :lol:

·
Go Get It
15,046 Posts
Yea but everytime I look at stock rims on craigslist the price they want is like buying new set of rims. Not stocks
Just gotta keep on it. Took me a while to find a set of SS wheels at what I considered a decent price.

·
Banned
748 Posts
Just gotta keep on it. Took me a while to find a set of SS wheels at what I considered a decent price.
Where i live you be lucky to even find an impala SS go on for sale yet alone its rims... or anything..you guys bit lucky in that sense that people throw away lots of their stuff away.

21 - 40 of 477 Posts