Discussion Starter #1
2012-10-21 17.56.32.jpg

2012-10-22 16.52.37.jpg

2012-10-22 17.50.35.jpg

2012-10-22 17.58.38.jpg

2012-10-26 10.14.19.jpg

2012-10-27 12.25.17.jpg

2012-10-27 12.24.57.jpg

2012-10-27 12.25.28.jpg So what do you guys think?? Vht nights for the tails, plastidip for emblems front and back bowties, single conversion to dual exhaust magflow and 3" slant tips....please excuse the dirty impala lol needs the wash but was anxious to post the pics for the photo fanatics and the ppl that been waiting.!

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man.. it was more like a month planning and doing all in one day on my day off lol.

·
Registered
258 Posts
nicely done! looks awesome. I wanted to nightshade my tails like yours but living in the city is troublesome especially when there are cops who have nothing better to do..

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks really appreciate it, makes me feel good about the time I put in it...yea that's true I thought of the same thing about cops and stuff but I just went with it assuming what are the chances bcuz almost everyone has them now. It does change the car a lot tho. Wish I had a black imp like yours andy

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
I like that you left the chrome on the bowtie. The only time my tail lights have caused me problems was in a bad neighborhood in Chicago, and it was actually the combination of my windows and tails. However I only received a verbal warning.

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to the search bar I looked at different types of plastidip on emblems. Decided to keep the chrome and the impala lt and flexfuel. Didn't want to have a hassle taking them off and actually wanted to keep them.

Verbal warning is better than a ticket anyday

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only have 20% window tint all around, shouldn't be a problem to see my big head lol

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Illegal?? Wow. I think its only dark here bcuz its sunny arizona

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Nice! I really like!!!:beer::eek:k3: Maybe that flex fuel thinmg can go next?:dunno:

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thnx tony i know you would like them, not only cuz there pictures, pics, and photos title caught your eye :giggle:

i think im going to keep the flex fuel tho it seperates me from the 06 impalas :eek:k3:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh and it looks good man. Think I will do vht for my tails next weekend. And maybe dip the chrome bar on trunk since I can pull it off if I don't like it

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh and it looks good man. Think I will do vht for my tails next weekend. And maybe dip the chrome bar on trunk since I can pull it off if I don't like it
i say do it,black on black always looks nice... n thnx

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks EJ im pretty sure you know how ling i been trying to do my exhaust set up.. came out real good .. liked the way it looks without the bumper cutouts

·
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
new pics!!!!!!!!!!

Thought id share the new pics in my own thread and not make a new one. Enjoy. :eek:k3:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 477 Posts