Impala Forums banner

1996 Impala Ss Top 5 Alive

60K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  04DetroitLS 
#1 ·
Check It Out People And Let Me Know If U Like What U See!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks real clean, not my style (I guess I'm old school), but a clean ride.

#3 ·
Very well done. Looks very nice. Though I do not understand the LCD's in the trunk. In the cabin yes, trunk no.

I am also not for that much dedicated sound. I like sound but also love the space in the trunk for family vacations and such.

#4 ·
did u custom make the speaker panels for the doors and what are in them 8 inch woofers
???? or big speakers anyways nice job shit looks good

#10 ·
I have to agree with him, its to much for me. i like to keep my vehicles simple enough that way people dont try to steal my stuff.

And not all women decorate their vehicles with meaningless crap :wink: I keep my simple enough, but enough you can tell its my car and not my boyfriends!!!

#16 ·
well if u think about it maybe he does customizaton for a living and someone behind him wants to ask him a question w/o pulling him over or flagging him down they can email him also people do this so maybe they can sell there car for the awe factor for like 20thousand more than what they put into it...:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.