Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check It Out People And Let Me Know If U Like What U See!

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Check It Out People And Let Me Know If U Like What U See!
Looks real clean, not my style (I guess I'm old school), but a clean ride.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Very well done. Looks very nice. Though I do not understand the LCD's in the trunk. In the cabin yes, trunk no.

I am also not for that much dedicated sound. I like sound but also love the space in the trunk for family vacations and such.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
did u custom make the speaker panels for the doors and what are in them 8 inch woofers
???? or big speakers anyways nice job shit looks good

·
Registered
184 Posts
My favorite part is the scrolling LED marquee on his license plate.

It says, "Hi Haters"
---

Top 5 Alive? Not so much...

Add me to that list of haters.

·
Super Moderator
3,946 Posts
Call me old school. I think cars are meant to be driven. Meaningless decoration is woman's crap. So is constant noise for the sake of noise.

·
Banned
91 Posts
Call me old school. I think cars are meant to be driven. Meaningless decoration is woman's crap. So is constant noise for the sake of noise.
I have to agree with him, its to much for me. i like to keep my vehicles simple enough that way people dont try to steal my stuff.

And not all women decorate their vehicles with meaningless crap :wink: I keep my simple enough, but enough you can tell its my car and not my boyfriends!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
well if u think about it maybe he does customizaton for a living and someone behind him wants to ask him a question w/o pulling him over or flagging him down they can email him also people do this so maybe they can sell there car for the awe factor for like 20thousand more than what they put into it...:eek:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Not really my flavor, but I can appreciate the time and sweat that went into the build.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts