Impala Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1 owner car with 7200 miles. It’s been something that I have considered selling for for a few years. Problem is I have know idea what to expect for a valve. The car when new was sent to Lingenfelter and had every option that he offered added.
Look forward to what the experts have to say. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Pictures of the vehicle in question would certainly help To ascertain condition, whether it has been modified at any stage in its life beyond what it received with Lingenfelter. A lot of these cars have been Frankensteined unfortunately with mods..... Sounds like a nice car. But, I've seen cars with 172,000 miles that Look like new and I've seen cars with less than 10,000 miles that I just shake my head and can't believe that a car can be neglected in such a short amount of Miles. Not saying that is the case at all with you or your car, but that's why pictures can help out. Even with extremely low miles, 22 years can take its toll on a car, Which is why pictures can assist.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos aren’t the best. I need to take the car out and get it cleaned. I would add some more but apparently I have exceeded the form limit

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Photos aren’t the best. I need to take the car out and get it cleaned. I would add some more but apparently I have exceeded the form limit

That would be good. Maybe an engine bay photograph as well as an interior photograph. Even though it has such low miles, at least from the pictures, it looks like it has some sun damage on the bumper tops, not unusual, but suggests the car was not A trailer queen that was inside its whole life. Nice-looking ride!

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
Actually, I think what you are seeing on the bumper tops is just a reflection from the headlights! I think the bumper paint is still that shiny! Could be wrong, but that is what it looks like to be.

Very nice ride!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
ahhhh....I see now. It looks fantastic. Have you done any research yet on similar sales like on car gurus if they even have one, Mecum, Barrett Jackson?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Poor grammar in that last post
I just started looking to try and figure out what a price should be for the car. From an investment standpoint it was a looser, but in 1996 it sure was an amazing car, it was a fun 7500 miles. This car has lived in a warehouse for the last 10 years. For the first half of its life it lived in the garage. It was always covered so it still looks and cleans up nice. The photos are of the car in the warehouse. I just pulled the cover off. It will need a good detail before I start showing it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts