Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here goes;

I was heading over to my buddies house and accidentally went down a bad seasonal road, needless to say, the guy that hooked me, he hooked under my radiator, yanked out the plastic housing unit on my radiator, so here is my question for my saavy Caprice brothers:

Finding a radiator for ym Caprice seems like a challenge, SOOO, Is it possible to JB Weld that plastic piece back together with another chunk of thick plastic? Or some other saavy ideas, otherwise I can't drive my car to my interview tomorrow :( Please help me out guys, ASAP :) I am OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS. Please guys, I need your help.

Tony

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Cant guess at a mickey mouse repair without seeing how bad it is and I do not think you would be able to get a good pic. Replacement rads. are NOT very expensive. Start calling around, make sure you tell them if the rad. has oil coolers going into it so you get the right one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for the heads up, and THANK GOD for Craigslist :) I just got me a Radiator froma Roadmaster :) Cooler included. :) And once again guys, thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts