Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Bah, the roadmonster was better, but also worth ten times what this one is going for. He didn't do anything to screw it up, and it seems well taken care of. I'd bid on it if I had money and lived near by.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
He likes roadmasters, beyond that I don't think so... lol

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Wasn't this car on here before? Owner was deputyk9 or something like that.......

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I can't believe it's going as high as it has, that thing is a turd!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Nah, its worth more than that.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
the spoiler is too small and looks ridiculous, the "opera lights" are shitty looking....and why green?? that looks stupid with the car....and for a cop, he did a few "illegal" mods that I'm surprised he admitted to...just saying....I think 2500 is the max..and cloth seats? for real? how lame..

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
What illegal mods?

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
the DVD player on when in drive, and say what you want about the "setting of the odo" in a replacement gauge cluster, it's still an odometer tampering.....and if the right asshole gets a hold of it, you can get in a shit ton of trouble cause the burden of proof would be on you that you set it to the same milage as the stocker and didn't roll it back....like I said, it would take the right kind of asshole to do it, but they do exist, and it would be very hard to prove, even if you had it done by a professional, that it was not rolled back in any way..

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
I agree, whole heartedly, someone on here already did it in much better style, but this one has it's flaws. And I agree, I think the buicks got a squidgy face, I like to smooth clean lines of the caprice's better, but they do still kick ass, I think the body color grill makes them look a lot better though...

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
twin turbo LT4? Or go crazy with a twin turbo LT5??

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
hahaha, nice! ....can't do LS7 though, the cylinder walls are too thin to boost! They maxed that shit out to get it to 427ci out of a small block and had to sleeve the cylinder walls to keep it together at that, that's why the ZR1 is a boosted LS3...you'd have to go to the LSX race motor, it's been cast with extra thick cylinder walls, it can be bored and stroked into the 500+ci and still be boosted, plus it has extra head bolts for added clamping power!

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
noooooooooooo!!!! It's not a GNX without boost! And a B-body can not be limited with just one turbo! Must be twin turbo! Twin screamin demons or it's a no go for launch! I'd totally rock the LSX if I were you, but an LS3 is totally ok too..it'd be a rocket ship for sure!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts